Our Business Insurance Answers
Your business insurance is an important part of your risk management program. It is important to have the right Business insurance coverage, competitive pricing, and the right insurer. We have researched the top Google searches regarding business insurance programs, and we thought you might like to see what kinds of questions people are asking.
- What are the different kinds of business insurance? Business insurance can be broken down into the following categories; commercial property, general liability, crime, commercial auto, professional liability, and excess liability.
- What is employment liability insurance?Employment liability insurance covers claims made by your employees for injury that they suffer due to their work.
- Do I need business interruption insurance? Yes, every business should have some level of business interruption coverage. This insurance covers your business in the event you have to shut down for period of time due to a covered loss.
- How much insurance is enough? If you own a business, you should always consider liability limits of at least $1,000,000. Depending on your business you may need more. For example, if you own a construction company you will want to have higher limits than someone who owns a laundry business.
- Is a packaged insurance policy available? Yes. You can build a business insurance policy that combines all the coverage you need for your business.
Robert Bell Insurance Brokers offers the business insurance products you need. Our professional agents will consult with you on the coverage and premiums that meet your specific needs. Feel free toget in touch or get a quote today.